Do you want beautiful, glowing skin? Cosmetic dermatology treatments at Elite SkinMD can give you just that.
With her expertise and knowledge of facial anatomy, dermatologist Dr. Rebecca Lu has an extraordinary ability to enhance your existing features with a variety of cosmetic treatments that will give you gorgeous, natural-looking results. She uses the latest in skin care technology to restore your skin’s radiance and smooth texture.
Cosmetic Skin Conditions We Treat
We provide cosmetic treatments for a full range of dermatology conditions and concerns, including:
[row][column size="1/2" center="no" class=""]
- Acne and acne scars
- Age or liver spots
- Aging skin
- Clogged pores
- Facial lines and creases
- Hair loss
- Large pores
- Melasma (a pigmentation disorder)
- Redness and broken capillaries
- Scars from surgery or injury
[/column][column size="1/2" center="no" class=""]
- Skin tone issues
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Sun spots
- Unwanted hair on face and body
- Varicose and spider veins on the face or legs
- Wrinkles and facial folds
Our Cosmetic Treatments
At Elite SkinMD, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art cosmetic dermatology treatments, including:
- Acne and acne scar treatments
- Botox® wrinkle-relaxing injections
- Chemical peels
- Dermal fillers like injectable Juvederm® Ultra and Voluma®, Restylane®, Belotero
- Laser & light therapy, including laser skin resurfacing and intense pulsed light (IPL) for photofacials and laser hair removal
- Mole removal
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy for hair loss and anti-aging
- Skin care solutions
Microneedling with HA, PRP, RF
Microneedling is an innovative treatment that improves the overall texture of the skin and is safe for all skin types with minimal discomfort and downtime.
The procedure creates tiny, controlled injuries in the skin that stimulate the body’s natural healing process. This includes the production of collagen and elastin, which help keep the skin firm and tight. Because of its ability to stimulate collagen production, microneedling is also sometimes called collagen induction therapy. It is used to soften fine lines, smooth acne scars, minimize large pores, and improve the appearance of stretch marks.
Thanks to the thousands of micro-channels in the skin created by microneedling, its benefits can be boosted with certain additional services that can penetrate deep into the epidermis for better absorption and enhanced effectiveness. These add-on treatments include:
- Hyaluronic acid (HA), a topical application that helps skin retain moisture and essentially plumps the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and creases
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which involves using a sample of your own blood, processed to concentrate its growth factors, to significantly speed up collagen growth
Another type of microneedling called radiofrequency (RF) microneedling delivers microneedling along with radio wave energy that travels even deeper into the skin to stimulate faster new tissue growth to aid skin tightening and scar reduction.
The microneedling procedure you select may need to be repeated for your desired results.
Hair Loss Treatment
Elite SkinMD is proud to offer the latest treatments for hair loss, including platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy. During this procedure, a sample of your blood is spun in a centrifuge to separate and concentrate the platelets from the rest of the plasma. These platelets contain bioactive proteins that spur tissue growth. PRP is used in many healthcare specialties to promote healing.
When used for hair restoration purposes, PRP is injected into areas of hair loss to stimulate hair follicle growth. Local anesthesia is used, so the procedure is not painful. Repeat treatments may be necessary to maintain and encourage new hair growth. It may take several weeks for its effects to begin, as natural tissue growth takes times. Most people experience noticeable results after a couple of months.
Advanced Cosmetic Skin Treatments at Elite SkinMD in Warren, NJ
You can prevent and reverse the signs of aging with our cosmetic skin treatments at Elite SkinMD in Warren, New Jersey. Call the dermatology office of Dr. Rebecca Lu at (908) 787-8088 to start feeling and looking your very best. You can also request an appointment right now.